Plasma-adapted modified fluid gelatin for volume therapy
Gelaspan® is a colloidal plasma volume substitute.
Gelaspan® contains the well-proven gelatin of Gelofusine® with more than 2 million applications per year worldwide. Due to the special molecular structure, this gelatin results in an efficient and reliable volume effect when compared to modern HES 130 products. Gelaspan® is fully plasma adapted - it contains all electrolytes of plasma.
- Physiologically balanced solution
- Appropriate and reliable hemodynamic stabilization comparable to that of modern starches
Presentations: Ecoflac® plus 500 ml and Ecobag® 500 ml and 1000 ml (may differ from country to country)
Information may differ in your country. Before prescribing refer to nationally approved prescribing information.
- Prophylaxis and treatment of imminent or manifest relative or absolute hypovolemia and shock
- Prophylaxis and treatment of hypotension
- Acute normovolemic hemodilution
- Extra-corporeal circulation